RCCS – ROCHESTON CERTIFIED CYBERSECURITY SPECIALIST
About the Course
The curriculum has been created by subject matter experts (SMEs) of Rocheston, who have gone through extensive research to create content that is practical and connects perfectly with current industry standards. The program acts as a stepping stone for becoming an accomplished cybersecurity specialist, who can turn tables at a dynamic organization with the acquired insights. The program teaches you about the best practices associated with security risks, both at home and otherwise.
What’s unique about the course?
- Rocheston Rosé OS (Consists of all lab materials)
- Training Videos
- RCCE® Sample Test
- Online Support
- 6-month subscription to Cyberclass® access with course and Rosé updates
- Trainer will be an Authorized Rocheston Trainer.
Duration: 3 Days
Mode: Classroom or Online Session
- Securing Data and Privacy
- How to Avoid Getting Scammed Online
- Securing Networks
- Securing Websites
- Securing Emails
- Securing Mobile Devices
- Securing Employees
- Securing Operations
- Securing Payments
- Incident Response and Reporting: A Guideline
- Social Media: Policy Development and Management
- SecurityOne 101: Cybersecurity Basics