SOFTWARE TESTING FUNDAMENTALS COURSE
About the Course
Symbiz Academy offers training in software testing course . Our modules for selenium training are acclaimed for their industry focus, depth and rigour.
We have thus emerged the best software training institute, on the strength of our impeccable track record, competent faculty and fully-trained students. This has given us the base to deliver Agile software testing course basic to advance.
What is unique about our software testing course?
- Examples and illustrations from the real world of testing.
- Industry best practices.
- Expert Trainers from the tech industry
- Individual attention and coaching
- Career tips and preparation for aspiring test engineers
- More than 95% learners were able to secure testing roles in the last 3 years
Duration: 40 hours
Mode: Classroom or Online Session
Who can Join
- Introduction to IT applications in different industry Sectors
- Technology evolution & architectures
- Technology trends & future
- Introduction to SDLC and models
- Scrum Framework – Introduction
- Testing process and models
- Testing types and levels
- Test Planning
- Test Case design techniques
- Defect Management using Atlassian JIRA
- Hands on workshop on Test case preparation & execution
- Benefits of Test Automation
- Introduction to testing tools
- Setup and run a Sample script using Selenium written in Java
- Testing teams and how they work
- Getting inducted to the team
- Challenges of Testers
- Being a consistent performer
Who can Join
“Mr Ganesh is more than just a coach, he is a friend indeed when I need the most in career guidance and confidence boost on what hiring manager look for instead of what I lack of (IT degree/ diploma); saving years from going back to school.”
I Sincerely appreciate Mr.Ganesh's dedication in training People with Real-Time experience sharing which uplifted in their Job Career, especially me. Heart full of Thanks to Mr.Ganesh for not only being a Sincere Guru, Guide and Friend but also in helping his students to grow in Confidence with constant encouragement.
Communiacation, Professionalism, Quality, Value