Managing Agile Projects using Atlassian JIRA (Scrum & Kanban)
About the Course
Scrum and Kanban has become the de-facto Ways of Working and Collaboration for software engineering teams. Most enterprises have adopted Atlassian JIRA as their tool of choice for managing Scrum & Kanban projects.
This course provides an overview of Atlassian JIRA and hands-on exercises to use them effectively in an Agile project.
Duration: 6- 8 hours
Mode: Classroom or Online Session
- Introduction to JIRA and types of JIRA environments in an enterprise Different types of JIRA projects
- Creating JIRA project JIRA users roles
- JIRA issue types
- Mapping and Tracking JIRA work items
- JIRA customizations (workflows, Screens & fields) Create Scrum and Kanban boards
- Configuring Scrum and Kanban boards for tracking Standard Kanban and Scrum reports
- Creating filters and Dashboard
- Introduction to JIRA market places and plug-in